Sunday, May 20, 2007

Warm Thoughts on a Chilly Day







A chilly and blustery day in upstate NY, but not too chilly for a round a golf with my older daughter and son-in-law. That's Sarah and Chad Walker who live in Utica, NY. The pup is my only grand-dog, Ringo. I borrowed a photo that my daughter took last winter. They get a lot of snow here. February, in fact, set a record. But they have their cross country snow skis and find ways to enjoy it.
The trip here from Cleveland yesterday was very scenic, flying along the southern shore of Lake Erie with a nice 20-knot tailwind. Tomorrow it's on to Martha's Vineyard. From there I'll make my way to a reunion with friends in Washington, DC and chill out along the Carolina coast for a couple of days before heading back to Mt. Pleasant. I can't believe this trip is almost over! But what an experience it has been.



No comments: